We Value P.E.O.P.L.E.
Living Alternatives for the Developmentally Disabled, Inc.
Professional Care/Coach Technicians
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be able to physically lift and transfer person served
- Criminal background check
- Office of Inspector General check
- Have a valid drivers license
- Drug screening
- Be eligible to work in USA
- Physical exam
- TB test
- Several trainings as required by state agencies including CPR/FA and Mandt System
- Provide three character references
- Must be able to meet the needs of the people served in the program
Join our LADD Team and MAKE THE DIFFERENCE in so many people’s lives!!
LADD, Inc. employs 600 people across Michigan. We are an Employer of Choice within the communities we are present; much of this is due to the generous list of benefits we offer to our employees (part time staff included):
- Historically paid bonuses to staff at Christmas, Thanksgiving and for Staff Appreciation!
- Flex time (paid time off), benefit which includes an annual payout for hours worked and years of service!
- A referral bonus that pays up to $200.00 per referral for a new hire!
- Gifts throughout the year for appreciation!
- Holiday pay on designated holidays at either double time or time and a half!
- The opportunity to earn Birthday pay on your birthday!
- The opportunity to receive a longevity bonus!
- Free flu shots annually October through February!
- The opportunity to contribute to a 403b retirement fund that when possible is contributed to by LADD!.
- $10,000.00 company paid life insurance policy (for full time employees only)
- The unique opportunity for personal growth and challenge by transferring within the organization to other locations!
- The opportunity to move into Coordinator, Assistant Manager or Management Positions; we prefer to promote from within our organization!
To view the Professional Care/Coach Job Description and Job Essentials, click here.
To learn more about the organization, and to submit an on-line application, click here.