Our Specialized Residential Homes are located in Oakland, Berrien and Cass Counties in Michigan. Admission is based upon eligibility requirements established in conjunction with the local community mental health agencies in those counties. In our Specialized Residential programs Direct Care Professionals are present and available to assist individuals as needed throughout a 24 hour day based on each person’s individualized needs.
Direct Care Professionals support individuals to feel comfortable, safe and supported in their home while providing personalized care and support for each individual.
Specialized Residential Services include:
- Coordination and transportation for Medical, Dental and Behavioral services and appointments
- Personal care and hygiene
- Access to community resources
- Medication administration and management
- Money Management
- Participation in Community Activities
- Support for Leisure/ Recreational Activities in home
- Implementation and support of goals that have been identified by the person and their support team to help them remain stable in the home
- Kind and Caring environment where each person is treated with dignity and respect
- Support in a home for five (5) to six (6) individuals
- Home-cooked, healthy meals. Members of the household assisting, planning and preparing the meals as they desire
- Warm home atmosphere while maintaining each persons individuality
- Located in nice neighborhoods and kept up to the standards of the neighborhood. (We often hear from Family members “I would like to live here”